Terms + Conditions
If you require further information or have any questions about our site's Terms and Conditions, please feel free to contact us by email:
Holistic Healthcare Bathurst ["us", "we" or "our"] operates the website [the "Service"].
All the information on this website - - is published in good faith and for general information purpose only.
By using our website you hereby consent and accept our Terms and Conditions.
COPYRIGHT + INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All content on this website including: logo/s, text, graphics, images, videos and themes remain the property of Regina Bonassi T/A Holistic Healthcare Bathurst and are protected by Australian Copyright Laws.
You may not, without prior written permission from Regina Bonassi T/A Holistic Healthcare Bathurst copy, download, publish, modify, circulate, sell or transfer any of the content and/or data found on this site.
24 hours notice is required if a Session needs to be cancelled or rescheduled. This allows another Client the opportunity to enjoy the Session.
If there is less than 3 hours notice provided a cancellation fee will apply.
CODE OF ETHICS - INTERNATIONAL BODYTALK SYSTEM ASSOCIATION
As a Certified BodyTalk Practitioner and Member of the International BodyTalk System Association, I and any other Person/s working within Holistic Healthcare Bathurst hereby pledge to abide by the IBA Code of Ethics as outlined below.
- I/we shall endeavour to serve the best interests of my clients at all times and to provide the highest quality service possible.
- I/we shall maintain clear and honest communications with my clients and shall keep client communications confidential.
- I/we shall provide clients the opportunity to give their written consent to BodyTalk session(s) and inform them that they have the right to withdraw or terminate their consent at any time, in accordance with local law.
- I/we shall maintain the highest standards of professional conduct, providing services in an ethical and professional manner in relation to my clientele, other health care professionals, and the general public.
- I shall respect the rights of all practitioners and will cooperate with all health care professionals in a friendly and professional manner.
- I/we shall refrain from the use of any mind-altering drugs, alcohol, or intoxicants prior to, or during, professional sessions.
- I/we shall endeavour to the best of my ability and circumstance to continue my education in BodyTalk and stay abreast of the latest developments.
SCOPE OF PRACTICE + APPROPRIATE TECHNIQUES
- I/we shall not perform manipulations or adjustments of the human skeletal structure, diagnose, prescribe, or provide any other service, procedure, or therapy which requires a licence to practice, such as chiropractic, osteopathy, physical therapy, podiatry, orthopaedics, psychotherapy, acupuncture, dermatology, cosmetology, or any other profession or branch of medicine and healthcare unless specifically licenced to do so.
- From time to time I/we may gently assess the client's range of motion of a particular area.
IMAGE + ADVERTISING CLAIMS
- I/we shall strive to project a professional image for myself, my business or place of employment, and the BodyTalk profession in general.
- I/we shall actively participate in educating the public regarding the actual benefits of BodyTalk.
- I/we shall practice honesty in advertising, promote my services ethically and in good taste, and practice and/or advertise only those techniques for which I have received adequate training and/or certification. I/we shall not make false claims regarding the potential benefits of the techniques rendered, including claims of “cures,” healing of specific conditions, etc.
FACEBOOK FRIEND REQUESTS
As a Certified BodyTalk Practitioner I, and any other person/s working within Holistic Healthcare Bathurst are committed to the Practitioner-Client relationship and in turn, abide by the International BodyTalk System Code Of Ethics. I/we do not accept Facebook friend requests from Clients on our personal Facebook account/s.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.